Lee Cooper Style
Lee Cooper Grand Styling Challenge T&Cs
1. The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of Lee Cooper South Africa and Takealot as well as their spouses, life partners, immediate family members, business partners and associates referred to as ‘The Organisers’.
2. The competition closing date will be at the discretion of the organisers, but no later than 9 February 2024 at midnight (12pm).
Competition dates are as followed:
15 January - 9 February 2024
Winner announcement 16 February 2024
3. In order to enter the Lee Cooper & Takealot Competition, E-mail us your pic of you donning your most stylish Lee Cooper outfit to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All ages are allowed to participate.
5. Any late entries received will not be taken into consideration.
6. The competition sponsors and/or their advertising agents will contact the winners ONLY, via telephone or email that was provided on the entry form. Winners who are not contactable by telephone within 7 (seven) days after the closing date will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn and contacted.
7. Lee Cooper and their agents, as well as Takealot, and their agents, accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The Organisers, and their agents are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received, or any other consequences of user error.
8. The competition shall result in a prize of the following:
Grand prize : R5,000 Takealot voucher
9. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Lee Cooper and their agents will not be held responsible for any disputes arising from the competition or prize rewarded.
10. Winners shall use the prize at their own risk. The Organisers, and their agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize.
11. The Organisers, and their agents reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances outside of their control should arise.
12. By entering you agree that Lee Cooper and Takealot can publish the winners’ name/s, photograph and entry in any printed, digital media, or any other relevant promotional media.
13. The risk in the prize shall pass to the winner once possession thereof has been taken.
14. Entry into the competition implies the acceptance of the above.
Takealot Terms and Conditions when redeeming Coupons
Takealot may from time to time make physical or electronic and promotional coupons or discounts (“Coupons”) available for use on the Website towards the purchase of Takealot products. Gift Vouchers and Coupons can only be redeemed while they are valid and their expiry dates cannot be extended. More specifically:
There are two types of Coupons: a Coupon with a fixed amount of a discount, e.g. R100 off (“Fixed Coupon“), and a Coupon with a percentage discount, e.g. 10% off (“Percentage Coupon“).
Coupons are issued in Takealot’s sole discretion and we are entitled at any time to correct, cancel or reject a Coupon for any reason (including without limitation where a Coupon has been distributed in an unauthorised manner). Users do not have a right to Coupons, and Coupons cannot be earned.
Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific Coupon itself:
each Coupon can only be used once.
only one Coupon can be used per order.
only one Coupon can be used on the website per person per promotion/campaign.
Percentage Coupons may only be used on purchases with a total cart value of less than R5,000;
where a Percentage Coupon has been used and you wish to cancel any items in the order prior to making payment, the entire order must be cancelled. You will be issued with a new Percentage Coupon and will need to place the order again, without the items that you wished to cancel;
a Coupon must be used at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders; and
the value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
Coupons cannot be used to buy Gift Voucher or other Coupons, and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit. Takealot is not responsible for any harm due to the loss, unauthorised use or distribution of a Coupon.
If for any reason a Coupon does not reflect in the final amount due from you at check-out, please get in touch with us via our help centre here, to confirm if the Coupon is still valid. If Takealot confirms that the Coupon is still valid and you have already placed your order, you can choose whether to cancel the order and place it again with the Coupon, or you can use the Coupon on your next order within the limitations of the specific Coupon’s terms and conditions.
You may be required to submit the original communication containing the Coupon code, and any other information reasonably requested by Takealot, before you are able to use a Coupon.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
Where you have used a Fixed Coupon to pay for an order, and you or Takealot later cancels your order (or part thereof) prior to delivery of the relevant product(s), or you log a return of one or more products for a credit in accordance with the Returns Policy, the value of the Fixed Coupon will be deducted off the purchase price of the cancelled or returned product(s) (as applicable), and we will credit your account for the balance, if any (or refund you if that is your preference). We will also provide you with a replacement Fixed Coupon of the same value as the original Fixed Coupon used. Takealot may in its sole discretion impose restrictions on the use of the replacement Fixed Coupon. For any subsequent cancellations or returns arising out of the same order, we will credit your account as normal with the value of the returned product (or refund you if that is your preference).
Where you have used a Percentage Coupon to pay for an order, and you or Takealot later cancels your order (or part thereof) prior to delivery of the relevant product(s), or you log a return of one or more products for a credit in accordance with the Returns Policy, the value of the discount received using the Percentage Coupon will be deducted off the purchase price of the cancelled or returned product(s) (as applicable), and we will credit your account for the balance if any (or refund you if that is your preference). We will also provide you with a replacement Fixed Coupon of the same value as the discount received using the original Percentage Coupon. Takealot may in its sole discretion impose restrictions on the use of the replacement Fixed Coupon. For any subsequent cancellations or returns arising out of the same order, we will credit your account as normal with the value of the returned product (or refund you if that is your preference).
Wherever you have used a Gift Voucher to purchase a product that you later return for a refund in accordance with the Policy, we cannot refund you in cash for that portion of the purchase price which you paid using the Gift Voucher, but we will credit your account.
For help to redeem a coupon, click here: https://www.takealot.com/help/redeem-a-promotional-code-or-coupon